Sunday, June 6, 2010

Ghost Writer

Day 124. This is Hayden. Mom is MIA so she is dictating her blog to me on the phone... cheater. The rally went better than she could have dreamed. They never thought they would ride on Sunday... but they did, hence my immaculate ghost writing. She claims there are no computers on I-40, I say excuses are like a certain body part. . .

She asked me about purchasing a laptop. Buddhists use laptops?

Gassho,
CycleBuddhaDoc'sSon


Post Script added on June 7, 2010:

I was going to add to this blog now that I am back in Oklahoma City. After reading it, however, I think it is perfect exactly as written (even though it doesn't remotely resemble what I "dictated" to my Ghost Writer from I-40)! Gassho, Son. Thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment